Wednesday 2 June 2010

Day 6 - Exhibition- Wednesday

Following commitments to work, it wasn’t until Wednesday that I was next able to attend the exhibition, I arrived around 10am and to be honest was hard pushed to find tasks which needed to be completed. I could see that the walls still were not covered and so enquired why to which I was met with blank faces, which only showed that the list written on Saturday were not fully satisfied.


I found some paper and added it to the walls to try and cover up the holes and various marks, but I soon ran out of material and so needed to find a better solution. My time spent at the exhibition on Wednesday was mainly just to man the front of house and as a result of other group members attending, I found I was no longer needed around 2 o’clock so decided to leave and come back in the next day for preparation of Jo’s visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment